Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like i am a ghost. I don't have that vision like Dp anymore. Now i just feel like it's wrong that i'm alive. I don't connect to anything anymore. I have sufocations when i go to sleep i don't know what's that about. At the same time i cry and sufocate. Can't sleep. Have some preasure in my head,pulsing in my ears,hypnagogic halucinations,when i walk i think i'm gonna faint. I have no idea whats wrong with me.

·
Banned
255 Posts
if you dont connect to anything then wouldnt that mean you still have dpdr? what vision did you have that you dont anymore? have you tried medication for depression?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Try eliminating all possible causes from a medical standpoint such as sluggish thyroid, vitamin deficiency or poor diet.

This means you will have to try to check ur lifestyle.

Are ur meals on time?
Too much junkfood such as fried foods or chips?
Not eating fruits and vegetable?
Meat based and no fish?
Too much fat or sweets?
Imbalanced?

Since i had dp i became more vigilant about my diet such that i only eat things if it makes me feel good and physically energized. So now i eat fish veggies regularly and i can say on most days i have forgotten i have dp coz my mind is busy.goodluck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i eat junky food all the time. But im skinny at the same time. And sweets,i just can't stop eating them. So,basicaly,diet will fix all of this?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yea i eat junky food all the time. But im skinny at the same time. And sweets,i just can't stop eating them. So,basicaly,diet will fix all of this?
No, diet alone wont lift it but a postivie, strong mindset added with some exercise will.

Also do some diagnosis, lets rule out any physical or neurological issue.

Ppl underestimate the power of proper nutrition and fail to see how sognifica tly a person's brain and hormones can change by imporper or insufficiemt diets.

Anxiety, ocd, and even some diseases have been traced back to bad diets.

The ancients knew it, I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Poor health is another stressor that can make dp worse.

Having a good lifestyle can stop ur dp from getting worse.

Diet isnt the only solution but it is something that you can control and it will support your way towards recovery. Healthy body will give u a more resilient mind while u find ur way back to your old self.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts