Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just readed old posts from 2008-2014, and i figured out, that community was much more positive. the people were much more kind to each other.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I checked out some posts from 2011-ish, and I’ll have to agree with you. I don’t think people necessarily are rude today on this forum, just that the posts were maybe more wholesome before lol. Although in the 5 months I’ve been on this forum I have noticed that a few people are very passive aggressive when answering others. I’ve seen some people being quite inconsiderate with other people just because they think they know the right way to do everything. Some people just seem annoyed at everything. Maybe the way we speak towards each other has changed a bit with time? It’s not anything I’ve noticed until now tho, I think a lot of people on here are very kind and really helping, which probably anyone in this mental state really appreciate!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well, as a counter-point, I'd say that not all positivity is necessarily always good, or that all negativity is bad. Bad ideas should be rightly criticized. Though I'm not sure where you personally draw the line with negativity and positivity.

Reactions: leminaseri
1 - 7 of 7 Posts