Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of starting medication as I am not really sleeping, plus not getting any better at all.

May meds may help, I have been against the idea for ages but this is the point where I'll consider them.

Odd thing is, I don't really feel anxiety but my mind won't shut up, feel like I'm in deep thought and I don't want to be but it feels like normal thinking but I know its not.

·
Registered
821 Posts
You should never rule out medication as this condition can seriously affect your ability to function. I did for a long time and am glad I started imipramine a couple of months ago as this is something that helps my sleep. I would also say that I and many others have found CBD vaping helps me sleep a lot better.

Mirtazapine also had this affect but seemed to impact my short term memory as some anti-histamine acting drugs can do. Let us know which medication you choose and how you get on

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should never rule out medication as this condition can seriously affect your ability to function. I did for a long time and am glad I started imipramine a couple of months ago as this is something that helps my sleep. I would also say that I and many others have found CBD vaping helps me sleep a lot better.

Mirtazapine also had this affect but seemed to impact my short term memory as some anti-histamine acting drugs can do. Let us know which medication you choose and how you get on
My short term memory is shit enough tbh. May go for the cbd under the tongue, I'd put a hot poker up my arsehole at this point if it would fix me.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Lol consider investing in a vape, the oil is quite expensive and the least bioavailable way to take it. The vape has an instant effect, and also hemp leaf tea is very cheap and has CBD in it. Good luck to you sir, less us know how you get on

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol consider investing in a vape, the oil is quite expensive and the least bioavailable way to take it. The vape has an instant effect, and also hemp leaf tea is very cheap and has CBD in it. Good luck to you sir, less us know how you get on
I heard the vape doesn't have the good stuff in it according to another user, price isn't really an issue. I'd empty my account to get shut of this shite.

May look into that tea though, will do mate.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts