Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
So guys I was thinking 'bout our Pride,our Fear and our Temperament,and other stuff also,and how they fuck up with us.

So basically for me Anxiety and DR/DP come from the following:

Denying your Temperament
Excessive Pride
Having Fear of the Others

So let me explain this to you.

Temperament is the "way you are".How you're naturally born.You are extroverted or you are introverted.You are sociable or not sociable.That's basically It.It's different from personality.For example there are people who like Heavy Metal and are quiet people,and there are people who like Heavy Metal and are crazy as shit,extremely extroverted.They can have similar personalities,but their Temperament is different.

The Pride here it's your "false I",because your PRIDE does not let you to be what you want to be.How many times you wanted to do something and your pride said to you:"Oh no,I'll look like and idiot",and when you are jealous it's also your pride.Nobody is jealous from a thing they don't wanna do.If you are jealous it's because you want to the thing but your pride holds you.

And the "Having Fear of the Others" it's about having fear about what the others will think about you.You want to please everybody,because you don't want to get "bad seen" by the people.You fear them leaving you,you fear them not loving you,so you basically "manipulate" yourself to a way you are sure they will like it.And by doing it you're are denying yourself because you do so many things you didn't want to do just to please other people.You put yourself in the second place ALWAYS.And you don't know how bad it is to you.

So,I realized these things somedays ago,and I'm trying to put the reverse in action.

For me the cure for anxiety and DP are:

1)Accept your temperament: If you are extremely extroverted,energetic don't force yourself to calm down,LET IT BE! And if you're a extremely calm person and introspective,don't force yourself to be extroverted.You know how bad it feels to be this fake shit.Some people are faking themselves for so many times that they lost contact with their "REAL I".So I recommend you looking to old photographs when you were a kid.See if you were extroverted,see if you had "the pride",and you will probably see that you've been denying yourself for so much time,because people tell you that you're too blablabla,or too blehbleh...and with time you started DENYING YOUR REAL I.So FUCK IT.Be YOURSELF GUYS!

2)Destroy your pride: Seriously,the Pride I'm talking about it's not the pride from winning something like "Yeah I got the First Place woo-hoo I'm pride of myself." This one is CORRECT and you must be this way,you must give VALOUR to yourself.I'm talking 'bout the pride that holds you.When you feel like DOING SOMETHING,DO IT.If you pride tells you "And if they think that,and if they see me like that,and if I look like an idiot,and if,and if,and if.." SAY TO HIM:FUCK YOU! I'm going to be MYSELF! I Don't care 'bout what other people THINK. I AM WHAT I FEEL! AND NOT WHAT OTHERS THINK!! By Doing this you'll also destroy the FEAR OF THE OTHERS,because you'll not fear their opinions anymore,you'll not "manipulate" yourself to please them anymore.

3)BE EGOIST: Seriously,YOU MUST PUT YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE.What you've learned 'bout EGOISM is WRONG!!! Egoism is for example,when you're at a class and everybody want to pay attention,and you want to keep talking.This is Egoism.Putting yourself in the FIRST PLACE,is CARE ABOUT YOURSELF.Do this people,if someone asks you to do something you don't want to,SAY NO!!! Your pride will tell you to:"Do it,even if you don't want to,or they will see you in a bad way".And if they do?It's THEIR PROBLEM! Not yours.People with Anxiety and DP have an extremely big difficult in saying NO! And also ACCEPTING A NO!

4)Learn that you ARE NOTHING to the Universe: At this point you must be thinking; WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY WRITING? He said me to give VALOUR to myself and now he says that I'm nothing to the universe? Yeah.Your LIFE MEANS NOTHING to the others.But it MEANS A LOT to you.You must take care it by yourself or no ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU.Learn THIS! No one will CARE if you don't do what they wan't you to do.They will accept it without any problems.The PROBLEM is OURSELVES.We think they'll get fucked up,they'll hate us,but THEY WON'T!! People don't like FALSITY! In fact they'll like you MORE once you START REALLY BEING YOURSELF!

These are my ADVICES guys,I'm trying to put they in Action,and It's HARD AS HELL not to be PRIDEFULL,and all other stuff.But I'M Sure that this is THE MAIN CAUSE of my ANXIETY AND DR.

I'M BEING FAKE!!! I'M NOT BEING MYSELF!!! FUCK THISS!!! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT AND I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE WILL TELL ME I WANT THEM TO CARE ABOUT THEIR LIFES AND NOT MINE!!

And sorry for any mistakes,I'm from Brazil.

Reactions: Mel anie

·
Registered
288 Posts
now that's what I call a useful thread. people should really read this from line to line 10 times because these kind of things cause DP and anxiety, not "enlightenment" and "chemicals".

people underestimate what repressed "energy" (desires, temperament, anger, etc.) can do to you. I didn't believe, until I experienced how a simple decision to let it out transform the terrible symptoms

big up
I've seen many people who have been cured from Panic Disorder,General Anxiety Disorder by doing this.

And some of them had DP/DR also!

Thanks for the UP,I Want everyone to READ IT.

This is not bullshit,this works with EVERYBODY!

There is no "Enlightenment" and there is no "Chemicals".

It's only emotional.You're on the right way.I've been a lot better since I started doing these things here!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not talking about Froid or anything

this isn't based on any psychologist

this is based in LIFE,in acknowledge from real people,from vivences,from experiences,from people that have cured themselves.

you're just being pridefull right now..

Anyway I respect your position.But if you wait till the medicine find a pill to simply end your dp/dr I think you're on a hard road..

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UP PEOPLE!

I Can barely believe,I had one of the best days Since I got Derealized.

A Full day without feeling head pressure,what a GOOD thing.

People seriously,do what I said,it's not bullshit,it's not religious bullshit or anything like that.First of all,I'm atheist,I don't support Superstition,but this really works.

You can't deny your nature people.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UP. THIS IS GOLD. RECOVERED AFTER 11 YEARS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts