Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Derealization and depersonalization are pretty much gone. Get physical symptoms only when I work myself up thinking about existential stuff, but mostly I'm play.

The thing that I've been really struggling with is feeling sure of myself and the world. Every time I ask myself existential questions it makes me feel unsure of myself and of the world.

This is what I want to know: How do I feel sure of the world again?

I feel like I can't fully enjoy my life until I feel sure again. I know we CANT ever be sure because no one knows the answers to all the existential stuff, but I wanna feel like I did before all this.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Look at the sun ,tell yourself ,if my mind is the creator and the only thing there is ,then let the sun don't shine tomorrow or let it shine from another direction.If it shines the next day from where it shines all the time,tell yourself ,ok I am just part of this world and I have no control of these worldly things I am a human being like any other human and I need the sun as much as they do need it and my mind was is nothing more than myself only ,the world will function the way it has to function whether I want it or not.
Do this everyday until your mind accepts the reality of the external world ,the world that works according to its laws

1 - 2 of 2 Posts