Go no contact.
Delete phone number, social media and don't message her. Do your own stuff.What you meant by go no contact?
It is kinda impossible as my love to her is still there.Delete phone number, social media and don't message her. Do your own stuff.
Can't dance with one partner.It is kinda impossible as my love to her is still there.
I will wait her still. But at the same time, give her time and space as i do my own stuffs, but i will be madly sad about her.Can't dance with one partner.
You should try to find a partner who will want to be with you. My girl for example stays with me even when I have this illness, not doing much and snap at her easily. You need someone you can rely on in the long-term.I will wait her still. But at the same time, give her time and space as i do my own stuffs, but i will be madly sad about her.
Just don't understand why she will not give me a second chance, She don't love me that deep? Why can't she sacrifice that for me, don't start the relationship if she dont love me that deep!You should try to find a partner who will want to be with you. My girl for example stays with me even when I have this illness, not doing much and snap at her easily. You need someone you can rely on in the long-term.
I understand what you are trying to say Chicane. But somehow, i takes love as everything. This is the only negative issues i am facing.Did you ever get any real closure or resolution regarding all this? (since it seems like you were kind of hanging on even though you said it's over). I've been in a lot of relationships and simply put, most women just don't seem to like guys who talk too much or are too emotional. I kind of think Cyndi Lauper had it right with the whole girls just want to have fun thing. I mean don't get me wrong, I'll yak like there's no tomorrow if I'm only interested in being friends, but romance-wise you have to dial it down with the emotional aspect, at least in the beginning or when there's still no solid relationship to speak of. Keep things fun and lighthearted with her (assuming you still have contact), but I do agree with keeping that contact minimal and living your own life. Just try to feel it out and reciprocate if you feel any love from her, but back off again when you don't. And whatever you do, don't get too attached to any one outcome. These mind-games are shitty, but I feel they're just part and parcel of young, fickle love.
1. I would wish them a happy new year and send your best wishes.Anybody can give me some suggestion after look all my life story here?
1. New year is coming soon. If i wanted to send my wishes to her, is that necessary or not necessary? and why?
2. Her birthday is on next month 22nd January 2016. Should i buy a present for her and send her wishes without letting her know is me? or just as usual? or don't give at all and why?
3. As your information, we are going Japan together with her friends. We didn cancelled our trip and we still go Japan on 23rd of January, (my birthday on 31st of January). I am trying to let go of this trip but at the same time i don't want her to feel guilty and let her feel that i am immature of letting go this trip, but somehow what should i do during the trip?
Please give me some suggestion. Need it so badly. Thanks.
1. But i feel like not wishing her as not every friend i would send them wishes, so do her as we became friend back.1. I would wish them a happy new year and send your best wishes.
2. I would wish them a happy birthday if the relationship didn't end badly, I would not buy them a gift or send an anonymous one. Why would you send a gift to someone who just broke up with you?
3. I don't think I would even go on the trip, you are her ex boyfriend. If I've not read this wrongly then you are going on a trip with her and just her friends? not yours?. You're going to feel like some weird tag along who doesn't seem to get the hint!
I understand. Just that before I get into professional, at least I could get some way on how to deal with it after break up because i could not figure it out. I just can't find a way out of it. I'm sorry.Alfred,
This is turning into a non-dp related matter, I understand you're upset, but your ex girlfriend is the one with the DP. We can all be supportive through a breakup because I'm sure we've been there, but this thread has turned into how to help you move on without your girlfriend. We're not really relationship experts, and even though most people will probably chastise me for this, this isn't the goal of the site, the goal is to help yourself and others with DPD. Seeing as how none of those is what you are asking for, it's kind of off topic and taking away from other areas of support that are needed.
I think you need to discuss these issues with a professional. It may help you greatly in finding the answers you want.