Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks. :) I'm kind of a hyper person usually, but whenever I talk about the past I get all moody-like. But knowing this, it's apparent that whatever still has a stranglehold on me now is trauma related, and that solving issues from my past will help me solve present issues. Perhaps I ought to move out. I come from Singapore, where it's illegal to buy a house until you're married, or 35. I don't even have a girlfriend, for Pete's sake.

Still, I may decide to move out to an apartment soon, though the costs may be rather prohibitive. Plus, I get worried about what the old man will try on my mother once I'm out of the house. Decisions, Decisions. Maybe I could get her to move in with me or something. :roll:

By the way, I've managed to stick to a religion now, and it's more or less eccentric to some. I'm Asatruar, and I trust in the Norse Gods. The ideal of fighting and dying in battle and then going to heaven somehow appeals to me more than fighting and dying in battle and going to hell for killing people, heh. Plus, I think it has a better quality of heaven. A lifetime of battles I can see and fight will be nice. :wink:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks. :) I'm kind of a hyper person usually, but whenever I talk about the past I get all moody-like. But knowing this, it's apparent that whatever still has a stranglehold on me now is trauma related, and that solving issues from my past will help me solve present issues. Perhaps I ought to move out. I come from Singapore, where it's illegal to buy a house until you're married, or 35. I don't even have a girlfriend, for Pete's sake.

Still, I may decide to move out to an apartment soon, though the costs may be rather prohibitive. Plus, I get worried about what the old man will try on my mother once I'm out of the house. Decisions, Decisions. Maybe I could get her to move in with me or something. :roll:

By the way, I've managed to stick to a religion now, and it's more or less eccentric to some. I'm Asatruar, and I trust in the Norse Gods. The ideal of fighting and dying in battle and then going to heaven somehow appeals to me more than fighting and dying in battle and going to hell for killing people, heh. Plus, I think it has a better quality of heaven. A lifetime of battles I can see and fight will be nice. :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts