Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
My mind is torturing me, I want to be disscociated from this mental torture, how can life be that bad after DP, how? Why am I the only one who has recovered and still stuck in the mud, deeper than during DP? I just want to be happy, but my mind created an ego that cant keep up with life after DP anymore. It feels just like I died, who am I? DP has taken everything from me, how do I know I didnt die during DP?

It is barely bearable. I am a mental wreck and my mind sees no other way out than ending it.

Peace.

Edit: I am sorry for the rage.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I dont know, I had those "Aha!" moments, it was just anxiety in my case...but then...Suddenly everything went downhill. I am just 19, I havent even started to live! :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sounds like you still have a lot of depression.. are you doing anything to help with that? For me staying active and working out a lot has been helping.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I am feeling better when I am active. But when I am not, it is pure hell! I dont have any treatment for it though. But a therapist is in sight, I am very terrified of taking meds because they could trigger DP again! It is just a terrifying place right now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Life in its definition for me is, pain and suffering, you wont escape this life without battle scars. For me its definitely dp. I have never been so depressed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts