Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Tears of relief and some questions

2K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  kenc127 
HEY THERE!!!

oh thank goodness you found us! actually you sound just like me! not everyone here can relate to alot of my symtoms.. because i KNOW now that i have ADD. i found this site exactly the way you did. and i cried too. but not everyone here can relate to the procrastination, anxiety, insomnia, depression, living in a dream, not being able to participate and communicate.. feeling like you are behind a glass wall observing life but not participating... omg i relate to that 1000 %!!! in fact you sound so much like me.. we should chat sometime.. maybe we can help each other. i have aol, yahoo, and msn messenger.. or just email me.

dont dispair!!! you are well on the road to recovery. finding us is a huge step in the right direction!

HEY THERE!!!

oh thank goodness you found us! actually you sound just like me! not everyone here can relate to alot of my symtoms.. because i KNOW now that i have ADD. i found this site exactly the way you did. and i cried too. but not everyone here can relate to the procrastination, anxiety, insomnia, depression, living in a dream, not being able to participate and communicate.. feeling like you are behind a glass wall observing life but not participating... omg i relate to that 1000 %!!! in fact you sound so much like me.. we should chat sometime.. maybe we can help each other. i have aol, yahoo, and msn messenger.. or just email me.

dont dispair!!! you are well on the road to recovery. finding us is a huge step in the right direction!

are you a female? if you are and just in case we dont get to talk.. you should really get this book called

WOMEN WITH ADD

here is the website link:

http://www.sarisolden.com/index.html

this book is absolutely amazing and is truly a lifesaver. i cried all the way through. it shows the huge difference between ADD and ADHD. and how women with ADD are so often misdiagnosed as having bipolarism, depression, dissociation and other similar illnesses that can fall under ADD, but because they dont exibit hyperactiveness the ADD is overlooked. thats why so many girls are falling through the cracks cause no one can figure out why they cant focus, yet they arent problem kids so no one really notices that theres a major problem. the symptoms dont manifest themselves into the physical like acting out and hyperactiveness does, so its easy to hide the problem. but through your life you are always afraid that you will be FOUND OUT. cause theres this chaos that goes on inside of you but on the exterior it doenst really show.. so you can get on with your life and hide it.. even though its a tremendous struggle for you to do just that. anyways, you should check it out and see if you relate. i sure did!!

are you a female? if you are and just in case we dont get to talk.. you should really get this book called

WOMEN WITH ADD

here is the website link:

http://www.sarisolden.com/index.html

this book is absolutely amazing and is truly a lifesaver. i cried all the way through. it shows the huge difference between ADD and ADHD. and how women with ADD are so often misdiagnosed as having bipolarism, depression, dissociation and other similar illnesses that can fall under ADD, but because they dont exibit hyperactiveness the ADD is overlooked. thats why so many girls are falling through the cracks cause no one can figure out why they cant focus, yet they arent problem kids so no one really notices that theres a major problem. the symptoms dont manifest themselves into the physical like acting out and hyperactiveness does, so its easy to hide the problem. but through your life you are always afraid that you will be FOUND OUT. cause theres this chaos that goes on inside of you but on the exterior it doenst really show.. so you can get on with your life and hide it.. even though its a tremendous struggle for you to do just that. anyways, you should check it out and see if you relate. i sure did!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.