Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm Jake, I was taking 2-3, 2mg bars a day. Also used meth hear and there. I made a choice to go to rehab to get off the Xanax. The first week out I felt fine other than anxiety and extremely paranoid. Then I developed a pressure in my head and DP/DR? It used to be constant and now its really bad somedays and others its barely there. There's been days iv felt great then it seems to slap me in the face the next day. I'v been clean for 2 months almost 3. I'm honestly sick of this feeling. Will it ever go away? I feel like I'm not in the moment or not into reality. Usually it's hard for me to fall asleep but today i'v been so tired, sleeping constantly fighting to keep my eyes open, I thought that was weird. anyway thanks, looking for awnsers.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You need to get off the meth. That stuff will eff you up DP or not. It's good that you went to rehab for Xanax but you need to get off all illegal drugs and that will be a tough road but you will feel so much more alive when you do and your body will thank you for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts