Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
I've been dealing with DPDR for a few months now. It got so intense that I started questioning reality and my senses. I'm trying to trust my vision even when everything looks so alien to me. It's so hard and I'm frustrated because deep down I know the truth. I'm always scared I'm doing this to myself and I don't remember how to be okay and just exist like I used to.
You're not alone by far...
For 8 days, I have been questioning my surroundings; it's like I'm in a thick fog.

I was outside today, and everything looked so bleak and bleh. I had no emotion whatsoever. It was scary.

A few days ago, I started to go in depersonalization mode: felt like I was sitting behind my eyes.

I hope you get better soon.

· Registered
125 Posts
I’m having the same thing but I still feel like it’s something more then derealization and I’m genuinely scared, I feel weightless and hollow and I keep questioning if I exist or not because this doesn’t make sense! Sometimes I’m more calm but the feelings don’t go away, very single day it just gets worse and worse and I don’t know where I’m actually going it feels like I’m going down a bottomless pit and nobody else can relate. I keep feeling more and more disconnected with reality by the day! And in a way my mind feels like infinity! Can a brain actually do something like this?
Everything you stated resonates with me.

All of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts