Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been dealing with DPDR for a few months now. It got so intense that I started questioning reality and my senses. I'm trying to trust my vision even when everything looks so alien to me. It's so hard and I'm frustrated because deep down I know the truth. I'm always scared I'm doing this to myself and I don't remember how to be okay and just exist like I used to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I feel the exact same way Daisy, I literally have no idea when I will feel like my normal self again, i’ve been in this weird state of dpdr for many months now too the main cause i think for me was extreme stress, OCD, and anxiety. One thing to focus on is self care because it helps you to reconnect with your self more and relax

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel the exact same way Daisy, I literally have no idea when I will feel like my normal self again, i’ve been in this weird state of dpdr for many months now too the main cause i think for me was extreme stress, OCD, and anxiety. One thing to focus on is self care because it helps you to reconnect with your self more and relax
Thanks for that advice. I think what's most frustrating are the thoughts that come up questioning reality. They feel so real. I intellectually know they're not the truth. The harder I fight or force it the worse it gets

1 - 3 of 3 Posts