Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im stressed and angry all the time. All my muscles are tight and my arms allways feel heavy. I have headaches all the time and am tired all day. Mentally tired. Im not the person that I used to be, now im a selfish angry asshole that WANTS to make others hurt and kick other people to the ground. I hate and am jealous of how everyone around me is happy and can be themselfs. I feel so trapped and usually at night I get super anxious because it feels like everything is changing and I cant control it. I feel like im crazy all the time and cant remember basic things. I fog out all the time and it feels like im on low power mode. Everything that should be fun like going out with friends and family just feels like a responsibility and something I dont actually want to do. It feels like i have no control over myself and that im mentally retarded. All my friends care about is drugs and being cool and i feel like ive lost myself and now im just a boring numb person that is a duchebag. Everytime im stressed I jerkoff cus thats the only releif i can get right now. Is there anything I can do to help this? Can anyone relate? im 18 as well

·
Registered
78 Posts
I relate a lot to this post. You feel trapped in an endless cycle that you just cannot get out of so you get agitated and angry as fuck at times.
I experience this a lot...also the jacking off part lol.
I woke up once and half asleep i punched the wall so hard, my fist was bleeding a bit. Because i felt so agitated..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for responding!
For me I dont feel the weight of what I actually say now. Its like im in my own world not caring. The thing is but I actually do I just cant show it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I relate a lot to this post. You feel trapped in an endless cycle that you just cannot get out of so you get agitated and angry as fuck at times.
I experience this a lot...also the jacking off part lol.
I woke up once and half asleep i punched the wall so hard, my fist was bleeding a bit. Because i felt so agitated..
Doe you get the feeling of throwing up randomly and that it is hard to breath. Now when im kind of high up I get dizzy and disoriented. I feel like there is something so bad inside me. Idk what this is but i feel attacked a lot now. Even when I shoudnt. Like a lot of stuff that people say to me feels like an attack. I dont get it. I cant tell if this is part of DP or im just turning into a pussy. Im scared of people because I just know that I cant be like them. Do you also get these symptoms?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts