Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont no what is wrong with me, but sometiems i just get the weirdest feelings throughout my body like today with this wave, i just thought i was gonna die, now my head feels weird...and my dp feels like it never felt b4..it feels so different from all the other times, and im scared like " is this even my dp" and im freaking out! GRRR.. i need help. what kinda weird feelings do any of you guys get????

get back. or message me.

<3 michelle.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hi Michelle,

Sometimes my panic attacks, if not full blown, felt like what you described.

Do you think that may be what is happening?

Hope you are feeling better by now.

terri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honestly I can symapthise with you.
My weird feelings may not exactly be the same but the end result feels the same............I hate them!

I'm having a heap of weird feelings lately,horrid scary weird stuff.

I'm feeling a lot of pressure in my head,the veins on the side of my temples feel swollen and they throb.My heart races and so do my thoughts.
I've got weird tingling and itchy sensations.
It feel so cold,my hands are frozen but its actually been warm.
I feel dizzy,detached,on edge like I can't keep it together and want to just scream at people.

Weird feelings................who needs them :cry:

·
Registered
369 Posts
The most familiar places seem odd, like I've never seen them before.

The most familiar people I seem to not know, and the most unfamiliar people I seem to know.

I feel like I'm in a waking dream, like I'm a robot going through the motions. I know where I am, but I don't feel 'there'.

Things seem 2 dimensional, and difficult to comprehend.

I think obsessively, until I have a panic attack.

My mind races and feeds off of 'what if' type thinking.

I feel like I'm borderline psychosis 24/7, even though there are 23028319 people telling me 'no Ken, you are very much the opposite."

I get in trancelike states, especially after eating, where I feel like I'm asleep with my eyes open. I can hear all that is happening around me, but I feel very slowed down and lethargic and don't pay much attention.

I wish my DP were limited to feeling a wave flow through my body. It sounds like you have nothing to worry about. Just hang in there.

Ken

·
Registered
324 Posts
My psychologist said to me that changes in symtoms (even in DP/DR) wich is a sign of change is good.
It means that your are dealing with it somehow.
I've been having DP/DR and anxiety for about 10 years and I still get that feeling that it's not like before...like it it's something else, more dangerous. A real disease...but it ain't.
Each time I get a full blown attack of DP/Dr or anxiety, it's kinda different.
I think it depends on many factors, that your body is not feeling it the same way, like sleep, things you eated...etc....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts