Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! First post here. I developed what I think is DP/DR after a bad trip on delta 8, first time gummy user. Anyway, I am pretty much over those existential thoughts and thoughts about things not being real. I am having brief moments of mental clarity, but I’m still struggling. Part of me thinks I did something to my brain or had an aneurysm or stroke the evening of the bad trip. Let me explain: I am going through periods of feeling physically here, but not 100% here, if that makes sense? I can look straight at something but not be able to take everything in like I used to. I feel pretty foggy as well. My main concern at the moment since those weird thoughts stopped, is the just plain feeling not myself, like it’s empty up in my head. There’s also a sort of pressure in the front of my head, not painful though. My vision is also wonky, sometimes blurry sometimes too bright. Definitely not like how I used to see things. I know the true me is down there somewhere and wants to come out, but I just plain feel weird. After the weird thoughts go away, do the other symptoms go away too? I tried Sertraline (I’m currently pregnant so not many options to choose from) but had terrible side effects so I don’t think medication is for me. So I think I need to beat this on my own. I’m pretty proud of myself for letting the weird thoughts go, but do these other symptoms go away afterwards? All blood work has came back great, so should I see a neurologist? The problems started the 16th of last month, so over a month has gone by and I don’t wanna lose hope of beating this once and for all. Any advice or tips? PS I started a B complex supplement today so I hope I see improvements.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have beaten it once I am back in the game after trying CBD flower, I had existential thought prior like you and that took me months to beat.
I am going through something similar to yourself I feel like my brain just stopped working or something and I am living in motions although it does get better trust me, your symptoms gradually fade although you never notice "full recovery" it's like you wake up one morning and you realize you have not felt "that way" in ages and you cant even remember it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have beaten it once I am back in the game after trying CBD flower, I had existential thought prior like you and that took me months to beat.
I am going through something similar to yourself I feel like my brain just stopped working or something and I am living in motions although it does get better trust me, your symptoms gradually fade although you never notice "full recovery" it's like you wake up one morning and you realize you have not felt "that way" in ages and you cant even remember it.
Even the not feeling 100% mentally here? It’s starting to bug me and make me feel like I messed up my brain from the delta 8.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Even the not feeling 100% mentally here? It’s starting to bug me and make me feel like I messed up my brain from the delta 8.
everything goes back to normal, it's gradual and painful hang in there, I myself am dealing with no thoughts, zoning in and out -- I have periods of time where I am not even moving just staring at things despite being dp/dr'd, although I can tell you that things will get worse before they get better distraction was key and life changes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts