Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost everyone I speak to does have have what I am experiencing and it is starting to scare me. When I talk to people with dp, always here the common "dream feeling", "robotic feeling etc " but with me I feel having memory flashes, this can be of anything from when I was a child, teen or adult....I have never heard of this with dp and I made the mistake of Dr googling it and it said brain seizures, now I am scared and dp'ing like crazy.

Please help. I was heading to recovery and now I am shitting myself.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Dont ever underestimate anything that DP throws at you...Just cos you are experiencing a symptom that maybe nobody else can identify with does not mean you are any different to the rest of the people in the world with DP....

Everybody will experience DP slighltly differently and that includes the symptoms...But we all have the common detachment, spaciness, isolation, numbness, obsession etc etc etc...

You have just done the classic DP thing and taken the symptom and started to run with it...

The fact you are obsessing so much about this particular symptom actually proves its a DP symptom....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts