Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's driving me crazy 2 years now spaced out, it's so bad today I feel drunk again and I don't even drink. I feel like I look drunk to everyone too.

Any tips at all no matter how crazy to ease it off ?! :(

Feel like I'm on my 5th pint of beer :(

·
Registered
357 Posts
It's driving me crazy 2 years now spaced out, it's so bad today I feel drunk again and I don't even drink. I feel like I look drunk to everyone too.

Any tips at all no matter how crazy to ease it off ?! :(

Feel like I'm on my 5th pint of beer :(
Are you on any medications? I know what you are talking about. I always explain Dp/dr to people as being drunk or high without the alcohol or weed. Xanax for me tones that down

·
Registered
669 Posts
No relief here either brother. I am incredibly spaced out 24/7. Was just having my morning smoke on the balcony and I was even forgetting to take drags. I was just holding the cigarette staring into space the entire time. I must look like a total zombie. My mind is incapable of anything even resembling mindfulness, or just generally being aware of the current situation - it's in permanent zoned out/daydream mode. I'm always amazed at how I'm still basically able to function at this level. All my sharpness/acuity is in the toilet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts