Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The past few days have been weird, DP alot ... My dad is in the hospital and I think the anxiety of it all has dp'd me .... I sometimes know people are talking but I can't seem to focus on what they are saying. I kind of hear like " blah blah blah " with a word here and a word there that I pick up .

I am increasingly day dreaming... Like Today I saw some green posts on the road that were freshly painted,, in my head I am picturing a person painting them.. Or I am picturing scenarios of how things are going to go with my dad in the hospital... I feel like I am not connected to the here and now that much....

This stuff really sucks, but I know and believe it will get better.

KC

· Registered
413 Posts
The blah blah thing you experience started happening me on and off when i wasd 19 before it totally took over a couple of years later.It is very frustrating and distracting.Try not to entertain or focus on other voices or indeed your own voice in this way.Laugh it off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.