Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
My guess, and this does happen, is that James/Revelation our site aministrator has been working on updating the site, and it could be some stuff was lost. I've noticed that the dates go back to October 6, so posts made after that were lost... perhaps not archived. I don't know how that works.

Best,
D :shock:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hey guys,

I received an e-mail from our host saying that due to traffic we were being moved to a less crowded server at no extra cost.

I made a point of making sure that we would not lose anything, it looks like we lost 2 days of posts / PM's :(

Short Term: It sucks
Long Term: Its a good thing

My apologies

I am saving up for a dedicated server. They're quite expensive but the site is getting hammered.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Wendy said:
These things happen. :wink:
Perhaps but they're happening too much around here.
I've heard about growing pains in the past with sites but always had a budget (work) to deal with them :)

The Ads are helping thankfully. People are clicking which is awesome (Thank you).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sc is having his home computer repaired this weekend, hence, he hasn't been on the board since Friday.

I could delete all the threads about the Lost Days before Monday and then we could play with his head. "huh? what posts? I guess nobody made any posts on the 7th, 8th, or 9th..."

always thinking of my friends,
evil grin

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Something I posted on the 5th is gone, but then there are still posts from the 6th. The guy planning the get-together thing replied to my email the 5th and I posted right away on the DP forum get-together thread, but now it's gone. Very strange. But this site dilemma has distracted me from my coffee induced panic so I guess it's ok. Or maybe the xanax is kicking in...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts