Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to meditation, I feel like I've finally found the one place where everything feels real - but there are some major problems with it. The big problem is that it's a place where everything is always in a state of neutrality - this is a big problem because not being able to process the concept of change is no doubt going to throw a wrench in things, especially because some of my most heartfelt desires are probably things that would require me to willingly cause changes to happen. I REALLY need to know where to go from here.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think your meditation is half complete...or is the cup half empty?
You are the architect of your designs. This desire you hold on to so dearly -- if you really are about letting go of the 'ego' -- you have to let it go.
To reach the center of nothingness requires nothing!

This is perhaps the hardest point for individuals to understand. They believe that it requires some sort of complexity and some innate understanding of the universe, but it's not so. Meditation is quite really, normal. We just aren't tuned right to the frequency and so meditation brings us back to the void, where it all began and ends.

You have two options: to gaze deep enough into the well and become one with it, forever foregoing your ego OR to choose otherwise, follow your goals.
But remember any goal you may have is still attached to your ego, and with ego always comes suffering. Impermanence.

THe Universe is constantly changing.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is that if I try to break free from that "no change mode", I will ALWAYS eventually fall back into it. Its THAT sneaky. And trying to get a step ahead of it will and doing those changes anyway will always cause it to scramble around trying to undo them no matter how futile it is. It always sneaks up on me and makes me not realize it's there until the damage is already done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.