Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you guys ever feel like you're about to wake up from this dream and feel like your going to be taken away from this dream when in actuality nothing happens because this is reality. Do you guys ever feel like that? Also I really need someone to talk to. Anyone who is willing to talk me to please personal message me please please please I need to get some stuff out.

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

dionwoods987654321
Mar 20 2014 05:25 PM

Also guys my chat doesn't work you have to go to my wall and message me but please help!

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

Sherri
Mar 20 2014 08:34 PM

Yes, I get this.

Just keep telling yourself that this isn't a dream; this is reality, it will never change and those are just useless thoughts.

Whenever I am thinking like that I pinch myself or talk to someone immediately, or feel the ground beneath my feet. It helps ground myself and let me know that this isn't a dream.

Msg me if you want to chat.

Head Arm Human body Sleeve Gesture

Becky Smurf
Mar 21 2014 11:34 AM

I would love to chat with you. I have had this m-f'er for three years but I will continue to fight. I almost gave up yesterday. Darkest day yet. But my husband needs me. I must stay and fight so onward I go.

You are not alone.

Please message me and we can connect. I can call you if that would help. I have free international calling to anywhere on this planet (;

Hang in there please!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts