Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the solipsism worry for a while I often worried about nobody existing just me. Anyway I worried about flying, learning to drive, going to college again, flying fears ect the irony is now I can’t do any of this. Maybe it’s all a big conspiracy to see how I react in the brain in a jar? Perhaps every situation is a test? Or am I wrong and we are all in this together?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do not fear my friend (easier said than done). You are asking these questions because you are in a dissociate state. It may feel as if people aren't all there when speaking to them, it may feel like you have social anxiety around other people. You do not actually believe that you are the only one who exists. I have these thoughts just about every day too and they are exhausting. Your brain loves fear. When the brain fears something you become obsessive of it and I bet you feel like you are starting to believe it. The best thing is to try as hard as you can to not do research on solipsism. It is very hard but try your best. We are all in this together, I am here for you, and I assure you that I am a conscious being if that means anything.

How do these thoughts make you feel? Do you fear being alone? Do these thoughts make you want to be alone?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts