Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am the new member of this community and I need do share my terrible feelings with you.

I began to suffer depersonalization less than two years ago. gradually, the feelings of it fell into the present form. now I feel very strange. when I go, or even when I'm still, I feel the body, but when I look at it, it will not come to me. I feel more like an idea than a human being. My mind is thinking that this can not be me anymore, I'm afraid I've died, or that my personality has gone through extreme transformation. I feel as if my head was not even, and my mind is supplying me with absurd thoughts, I also suffer from fear of whether I have schizophrenia or something like that. It is normal ?

I also suffer from the anxiety of losing my family when I feel unreal, it makes no sense to me. When I'm separated from my body, I find it almost odd to eat and drink when one feels more like a spirit than a person. it's terribly unpleasant to worry about everyday life

I began to suffer depersonalization less than two years ago. gradually, the feelings of it fell into the present form. now I feel very strange. when I go, or even when I'm still, I feel the body, but when I look at it, it will not come to me. I feel more like an idea than a human being. My mind is thinking that this can not be me anymore, I'm afraid I've died, or that my personality has gone through extreme transformation. I feel as if my head was not even, and my mind is supplying me with absurd thoughts, I also suffer from fear of whether I have schizophrenia or something like that. It is normal ?

·
Registered
Drummer, Sound Engineer, Music
979 Posts
I dunno why but everyone automatically thinks schizophrenia when anything is up, believe me it's very different from DP, I have friends who are schizophrenic, it's not like this.

You have high anxiety + DP, so worrying thoughts is common with anxiety and can trigger/be the reason you have DP, have you been to a doctor?

BTW nothing you have written is out of the ordinary for DP, it's very normal, so don't worry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts