Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few days back I watched this YouTube video about how touching things and trying to feel “grounded” by feeling any items details can help a bit I tried it and I was 40% clear for a few hours .. woke up the next day it’s 10 times worst feel like it’s defending itself ... idk I’ve been depressed and I keep getting angry one second cry the next .. I need a solution.. any solution even if it’s just a theory at least I want to feel like I’m trying to fight it! And please don’t tell me don’t think about it and it will go away I’ve went years months not thinking about it and trying to live with it but it never went away it just became a Permanent resident.. I’m losing control of my marriage, work and even myself ... I can’t focus like I used to.. my memory is VERY bad and in sensitive to light and I have a constant headache I don’t even have the will to enjoy my hobbies I feel weighted down by dp... last month I had a break down and cut myself just to feel something ... it left a mark to remind me of how stupid that was of me to do but I didn’t feel anything after all.. I was and still am numb.. mentally, physically and emotionally ..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts