Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i try to be positive and avoid these forums, but i am just so fed up. im so fed up of feeling so alien and im so fed up of just getting by. i want to live!!!! im so fucking sick of nobody understanding. i find myself getting angry at others for taking what they have for granted, but why? how can i get mad at people when they don't know anything else? fuck i dont know. im just so sick of this. ill be off these forums again for a while. i just want to meet some likeminded people.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i try to be positive and avoid these forums, but i am just so fed up. im so fed up of feeling so alien and im so fed up of just getting by. i want to live!!!! im so fucking sick of nobody understanding. i find myself getting angry at others for taking what they have for granted, but why? how can i get mad at people when they don't know anything else? fuck i dont know. im just so sick of this. ill be off these forums again for a while. i just want to meet some likeminded people.
I actually found this forum to be invaluable....Where esle can a DP sufferer go??????

Instead of trying to avoid it try taking what you need from it and use that stuff for your own benefit...Leave what you dont want or need to use behind....While I agree there can be a lot of stuff on here thats just hear say and negative I can tell you from personal experience that there is alot of stuff on here that is very very useful and positive.......

You hit the nail on the head when you said you want to talk with like minded people.....That in itself can ease the horrible sense of isolation that is a huge part of DP....

Its a huge comfort for people like us to know we are not alone in this struggle........

Please take it easy.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts