Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All

For five years I had been dealing with strong generalised anxiety, which came up out of a sudden. 4 years were pure survival, until I started traumatherapy and slowly my level of anxiety decreased.

At the 6th of April a good friend of mine (I lived together with her) commited suicide as a result of her Depression. Probably she was also strongly dissociated. I felt she was a soul-mate of mine. After her funeral on Thursday, it was my grandmas funeral on Friday. In the night i got a panick attack and since 12th of May i am in this state:

- no emotions (anxiety complety gone)
- no memories
- little thought process
- detached from my body
- dizziness
- restlessness
- Unreal feeling (where i am, who am I)
- feel like a ghost

I do not react to SSRI's. They make me even more restless, as my nervous system is so over sensitive. I am in a clinic and they do want to give me a Benzo. Got Diazepam the first day and it relieved me a bit.

This is pure torture and i have to pretend to be kind of strong, as I am afraid to get into the closed area.

Any idea on meds or other things that could ease the suffering? Doing exercise everyday and odered Magnesium and Inositol.

Really apptrciate your Input.

Regards from Germany

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello Dookie,

i am from germany too. Maybe its possible to chat in german. But for now i write in english. i am suffering especially by emotional numbness and its hard to live with for me. When you want we can support each other. I live in Bonn. Where you are from ? kind regards Dieter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts