Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
hey guys

im seeking for people who recovered more than once. and maybe with worse symptoms in the second episode.

i would like to have a little chat with you to share experiences.

in my case i got it first 2011 from synthetic weed (spice)
then i got very gradually better over time until 2016. then i noticed im fully recovered.

now i relapsed at january 2020.

i have depression and anxiety as well.

please send me a pm.

·
Registered
710 Posts
It is very unlikely that recovered persons would be frequently on this site. Most often just make one post and might be active for a few weeks for comments to the post, and then leave for good. Would you be a frequent visitor to this site if you recovered?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is very unlikely that recovered persons would be frequently on this site. Most often just make one post and might be active for a few weeks for comments to the post, and then leave for good. Would you be a frequent visitor to this site if you recovered?
yeah i agree with you. but im wondering so much if its possible to recover a second time. and i didnt find over the whole time one person who relapsed with worse condition and recover again.

·
Living Nightmare u.u
1,842 Posts
I have the exact same problem, DP was out of my life, now its back and feels way worse, I can barely move around the house sometimes..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Recovered twice before. First in 2003 then in 2009. Latest episode has lasted over 5 years. About 70-80% recovered and can function fairly normally. It's the depression that is more of a problem than dp/dr for me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Recovered twice before. First in 2003 then in 2009. Latest episode has lasted over 5 years. About 70-80% recovered and can function fairly normally. It's the depression that is more of a problem than dp/dr for me.
were your symptoms differently compared with the previous episode?

·
Registered
235 Posts
soo thats a big sign for im fucked. for me everything is differently compared with my first episode.
That's just my experience. Maybe I've had it for so long that I've had all the symptoms possible (although this condition can always surprise). Some symptoms come and go over time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts