Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i have Depersonalisation and derealisation disorder along with HPPD. Unfortunately my psychiatrist doesnt beleive any of these disorders actually exist and so just throws harmful anti psychotics at me.
I think its basically the same across the UK, but i beleive theres an institute researching and diagnosing officailly DP disorder at kings college in London. I may be wrong about this.
How would i go about seeing someone from this institute, who would i have to go through, can u do it on the NHS or just privately?

· Registered
835 Posts
i think you need to get referred by your gp. there is a thread somewhere about it; possibly in the medication section. good luck and keep us posted
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.