Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
For a while my anxiety and DPDR has been getting better and I have been feeling nearly back to my normal self. However, something scarey happened today.

This morning I woke up and had some breakfast then an hour later I started feeling cold and going back and forth to the bathroom urinating a lot.

A couple of hours later I took a cycle ride to the supermarket to get some dinner. However, when getting off the escalators I remember looking at the floor of the supermarket and just out of the blue I started feeling very odd. I felt like everything was unreal and I was floating out my body onto the floor. I then started getting scared thinking this DPDR hell was coming back with a vengeance.

This fear started making me feel very light headed, dizzy and anxious. I actually thought I was going to have a panic attack and faint. I didn't stop doing anything even though I really felt like getting help. I remember thinking to myself that this is a panic attack I'm having and felt like running out the supermarket in panic but I instead I just carried on doing my shopping whilst feeling very scared and light headed and I tried to just float through it.

Whilst typing this I feel very tense and I am shaking and I am feeling nervous. This is the first panic attack I have had in months. I am thinking this could be one of the stages of migraine because I suffer from migraines and just a few weeks ago I experienced an ocular migraine.

Another thing that is worrying me is that since this morning I have been running to the bathroom every 5 minutes needing to urinate.

Please advise.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey!

One thing I have noticed with stress is the need to urinate more, a ridiculous amount, I've checked with my Doc and she wasn't concerned at all.

I feel for you, I struggle pretty constantly with the DR sneaking up on me when I feel better. But when it sneaks up the best thing we can do is try to move on with our day, the more you think into it, the more it starts to come on. I know this is all so much easier said than done but you have the strength, I mean, you're able to cycle, go to the store and so on. A little anxiety with all of that is understandable, but you still pulled it off which is more than a lot of folks can say. You've got this!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts