Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
In the words of George Carlin (who included a similar skit in his routine once):

"As soon as I shove this hot poker up my a**, I am going to chop my di*k off"

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mcsiegs said:
In the words of George Carlin (who included a similar skit in his routine once):
Actually that was my inspiration for this ("Please saw my legs off" was another of his).

Would you like tar with that?

·
Registered
248 Posts
This thread is giving me a hell of a laugh...I hope others join in. It's so fun to let your mind free-flow words.

"As I walked across my legs, the dog managed to throw a football to an angry neighbor"

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have found that high anxiety typically comes from prose symmetric chess syndication. And so in order to keep the flies from eating my soup I try to coagulate the cheese surrounding the stratosphere of my own pocket lint; which, in the end, prevents me from seeing the reflection of my own olive.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Rolled up salami in a dirty ashtray is a regular staple of the Smith family. You know, the family that eats irons and sh*ts pressed shirts.

·
Registered
299 Posts
....I tell ya folks, it harder than it looks: It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll......

·
Registered
248 Posts
MrMole - I can always count on you to make me laugh. Between your avitar and the frog comment, I got in a real good laugh.

Ok - the next group of words with no meaning:

"Lying in a mixture of staples and beer will make even the tallest of men cry foul after a gutter ball"

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
" Here Honey, take my checkbook and Visa and spend it all. When you get thru with that, here's my 401K account numbers."

( I've certainly never heard that! )

1 - 20 of 188 Posts