Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS RESOURCE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOU. SPREAD THE WORD. HELP IT GROW.

Active Minds is the nation's only organization that uses the student voice to change the perception about mental health on college campuses. Student helping students -- members reach out and share their own stories to help others.

I continue on my mission this year to spread the word about Active Minds. This is an amazing resource for College students in the US and Canada. I needed this when I was in college.

I am fundraising for Active Minds as well. I am happy to accept checks and process them for you -- write to [email protected] Even $5.00 makes a difference.

I hope to be an adult speaker for this group next year and talk of my college experience AND depersonalization. Over 400 colleges and universities have Active Minds chapters. The goal on this 10th Anniversary is to have a chapter at every school, and in high schools as well.

Please watch the video. The young woman, Allison Malmon, who started the group lost her brother to suicide. 1,100 University students commit suicide every year as they were afraid or ashamed to seek help for anything from depression, anxiety, to schizoprhenia.

Check out my fundraising page and spread the word. Look for Active Minds on your campus.

http://active.convio.net/site/TR?px=1034261&fr_id=1040&pg=personal

Thank you.

Dreamer/Sandy

I will also be auctioning an amazing autographed book and some DVDs. More info soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please share this with anyone who might need this or who might wish to support this organization. TAX DEDUCTIBLE. 100% of your contribution goes to maintaining the organization.

THANK YOU!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.