Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
The guys and gals at King's College are very very busy and take ages to get back to you. But I genuinely believe that they value information from us almost as much as we do from them - they took a while to get back to me but they cannot reply to personal enquiries because they get so many. They just sent me some information and a questionnaire and told me it would be possible to get referred through my mental health team. Chances are they will not reply in detail, to your enquiry.

Lamictal is Lamotrigine? If so, I do know that they have had some success with it, like 40% of people who trialed it had improvements but I think there are a few other people on this forum who know a bit more about it. Hopefully they will respond too.

I really hope you can find a drug that suits you, don't lose faith. Just remember, your recovery doesn't just depend on you finding the right drug, you can still make yourself feel better too! :wink:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.