Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello did someone tried reincarnation therapy? and what do you think about it? Im want to try it. It means that youre soul live further in another body. And maybe my soul took some traumas anxiety from my other life and didnt totally processed. I cried very much when I was a baby and have many nightmares. Im also super sensitive. Im not sure if I believe all these things but it could be possible right? Also looking into the chakras, trying to find a way to clean disruptions and blockades .If you think its bullshit please dont react.

·
Administrator
1,439 Posts
I do believe in reincarnation being possible. Perhaps even as you suspect, past life trauma carries over into next life? I think though that one should focus on the lifetime we are living, focus on this life. Then maybe some day you can begin to do past life regression. I think it's more likely any karma or trauma will manifest in this lifetime in different ways, so in this light, there's no need to go into past lives. Work with what you've got; and who knows if reincarnation is real? This life is questionable enough...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.