So i have suffered chronic dp for 5 years and a half; i thought my life was over but i found a solution that helped me a recover with in a period of 5 days; and now it feels like dp never existed int he first place.
I found out that dp/dr is mostly related to tensions in the back of the head upto your forehead down your eyes, ears, and nasal passageway; so once you tackle the issue that causes these tensions in the first place you'll be fine and recover in no time, good news is these tensions seem to be mostly a connected issue rather than a seperate issue; so once you find the main issue all the other lingering issues will get fixed too
So i did this 2-3 times a day for 3-4 days in a row
I took bottled water boiled it and fused it with garlic; yes garlic; and mixed it with a teaspoon of non-idioized salt, then used it for a sinus rinse on the left side of my nostrils; because my blockages mostly came from my left nostril; so i focused more on it; reason it helped is garlic are known to kill bacteria that causes blockages in your nasal passageway; so this is why its effective; anyways 3-4 of doing it ihave recovered completly
this is a link that will explain the process of doing it http://flowingzen.com/4538/at-last-sinus-relief-that-works/
BTW do not use tap water!! use bottled water instead because they are healthier and cleaner!
so these are the steps:
1. Grind 3-5 cloves of garlic
2. Leave it in the open for 15 minutes to activate its ingredients
3. place bits of it in a glass that can stand boiled water
4. boil distilled bottle of water(Avoid tap water by all means)
5. Place the boiled water on top of the placed garlic
6. Leave it for five minutes or so; so the garlic gets fused with the water as much as possible
7. then place it in another glass using a stainer so you only take purified water/garlic
8. Add teaspoon of non-iodized salt to the fusion. I think Kosher salt is non-iodized.
9. Place it in the sinus rise/neti pot
10. place it in one side of your nostril and see what difference it makes; if it doesnt make any different use it in your other nostril; in my case using it on the left nostril did the magic for me.
after the sinus rinse make sure you drink purified water/garlic fusion; then eat one piece of cardamom to kill the garlic smell; cardamom itself is also known to be very healthy and known to counteract digestive problems. Use it to combat nausea, acidity, bloating, gas, heartburn, loss of appetite, constipation, and much more.
Edit: Also on addition to this i used cayenne steams, garlic steams, cardamom steams; drank cayenne water, garlic water, cardamom water, and also ate cayenne, ate cardamom; these additional things also helped in opening up my blocked passages