Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll post a vídeo here tomorrow. I have fully recovered 11 years after. Will be lenghty. DO NOT LOSE HOPE, AND PLEASE, DO NOT FIGHT THE FEELING. Will come back tomorrow, 6 years since my last post. Believe me, I recovered this year.

EDIT: Video

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I'm trying to upload it. Chrome is bugged here. Until I do it, feel free to @victorouriques and Victor Roberto Ouriques at facebook. Also, 5542999308463 at whatsApp.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey man, it’s been about 7 years for me. There are days I feel like I’m never hon a feel normal again and days where I’m proud of myself for how far I come even when I’m not fully recovered. Did you have memory problems? My short term memory sucks.. I am somehow in nursing school right now. I notice that I have to read things before and right before and exam for my memory to be at its best to take my exam. I feel like I work harder than everyone and sometimes I just want to cry because I think about not ever feeling the same again and I’ll be in a very high stressful and demanding job thinking I might forget something and possibly hurt my patients. This video gives me hope and I know what my issue deep inside is and I have to stop with an addiction problem and I also need to start living a healthier lifestyle.. I’ve gained so much weight during the pandemic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll post a vídeo here tomorrow. I have fully recovered 11 years after. Will be lenghty. DO NOT LOSE HOPE, AND PLEASE, DO NOT FIGHT THE FEELING. Will come back tomorrow, 6 years since my last post. Believe me, I recovered this year.

EDIT: Video

Did you take any meds? Don't you think part of the reason that you had it for 11 years was the severity of the trauma you experienced. For example when I first had it I couldn't leave the house. 11 years later for me and I'm better than I was. I think in my experience it is just a slow moving recovery like a glacier back and forth and there are no real beliefs you can hold to make it instantly go away. Would love to hear your thoughts Victor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts