Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel so tired most of the day. As I have said to my friend, Sojourner, I am getting lifts/connections lifting me out of the DP, I always feel nearly there, but each time I get a lift that connects me (to my sense of self) a bit more, it never seems to be the last one. I am so tired, I just want to sleep my arms and legs ache with the fighting of this all the time, each day I have been getting better and better, but I get so frustrated cos I never seem to reach the finishing line! I get so angry and annoyed I really just want to be normal "me" again, I just feel sometimes like it is never ending......

Anyone else feel like they are connecting but never seem to get totally connected??

Mip
x

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to connect back to my sense of self, I have had this for over 3 months and I don't know how much more I can take of it.

I always tend to feel a bit better at night and worse and DP'd at work.

Mip
x

· Registered
667 Posts
As I write this at work I am struggling to keep my eyes open, so needless to say I definitely understand how you feel. My depression and DP make me so utterly tired I just don't know sometimes. And I get decent sleep. I usually sleep around 7-8 hours a night. Tomorrow I am taking off work and I really hope to sleep a good majority of the day.

Kelson

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.