Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey everyone... I had a couple good days and now i am horrible. I went into this last summer and know it's starting to be summer again and I feel like I am going to relapse 100%
Smile Sky Font Gas Vehicle registration plate
I feel so shaky DP and panicky that I have hardly even talked today. Dr is bad too... I mean I hate even walking around today because I keep getting really hyper aware
Smile Sky Font Gas Vehicle registration plate
I hate this I feel like crying my eyes out, and my girlfriend is not going to be here until 3:30 so that's why I am pouring out emotions on here... I was up till 2 last night also because I was upset about this, and i had a panic attack and cryed... I was just looking for tips again... also does anyone think I should start going to therapy... my mom isn't sure and neither am I... if so what kind, Thanks, and hoping everyone else is getting better...

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

musichead
May 09 2014 06:53 AM

I have some advice for you, so in the last couple days i woke up and was really mad because i couldnt get a therapist or someonewho specializes in dp to give me some insight and igot really mad at my mom and brother a tottally freaked out and thought this couldnt be worse at a time like this cause i was feeling more worse on top of my dp already and then i broke down and boom it hit me i felt these unporccsed emotions that i never dealt with 2 and a half years ago and the day after i completely repersonalizaed where i was able to focus in and pay attention to a tv show and game which i havnt cared about for a while so this really helped me and now its just hitting me thatim realising that 2 and a half years ago i was having awesome times in school and then i dissoaciated away from a part of myself and didnt deal with the situation which resulted in me not feeling the emotion that i was supposed to feel back then and i felt it for the first time again. so yea thats my advice, figure out if there was a situation in your life which made you change the person you once were cause thats what is causing my dp and whats making me feel better, although im struggling right now to feel tht emotion again im sure it will come out soon and i can make sense of the situation and not let it cause pain thats built up in me for so long. so try to find out if there was somthing that was bothering u before all this

Human body Purple Violet Font Thigh

MissySS1
May 09 2014 10:14 AM

Thank-You! I hope you get feeling better as well!
Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

musichead
May 09 2014 08:00 PM

No problem im glad i could share some of this info, its the cure for dp! goodluck
Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font

1 - 1 of 1 Posts