Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here, figured it was time to reach out to people that understood what I was feeling. It can be so lonely seeing the world this way. I know there's more people out there but right now I am stuck in my apartment too afraid to leave googling support groups, and looking for anything that would help. This is the hardest thing I've ever faced and it isn't socially acceptable to bring it up, the loneliness starts, the depression, anxiety, the suicidal thoughts, like a hidden war I am fighting alone. I often think of how beautiful everything was before this started, and that is what I am fighting for. How amazing it would feel to sit in a garden and be present, really feel it all. Hold my husbands hand and feel right next to him.

I know there are people out there that feel alone too, I am here, just like you! There's many people fighting the same fight! I don't want to give up. Looking for a pen pal of sorts, to relate to! Or someone in my area maybe to talk in person? I am 28 years old, living in Portland, OR. Maybe we could help each other?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long have you had this for?
Hello there, I first completely disassociated March 21st, meaning I had no idea who I was, utterly confused about direction, earth, identity, no memories, severe brain fog and ended up in the hospital. After the initial Panic attack and disassociation I fell into Derealization/ depersonalization since then in varying degrees. Lately it's been much worse though, so to answer your question almost 2 months now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts