Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think people who are constantly rude, cause trouble, etc. should be permanently banned. I don't come here as much as I would since there are so many rude people.

That said, there are some nice people here that should never go away.

In short, the moderators have my full support on banning trouble-makers.

Thanks for the post Dreamer

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Thanks for coming back to support the known fact that many people will not post here for fear of being attacked or loathing of dealing with rude people.

I would like to stand in solidarity with you and offer my full support to the moderators on the banning of trouble-makers. An opinion is one thing, having only rudeness as your way of stating your opinion is quite another.

Really do miss the protest sign carrying emoticon. We could really use it now. :D

terri*

· Registered
544 Posts
i agree with you both and am in full support of what Dreamer said in the Sticky post...

as terri* said...expressing your opinion is one thing...but doing it in a rude and thoughtless manner is just not on...

this site is for people who need and who can provide help...
for those who can make comments and be appreciated and appreciate others comments...

think before you post people...

i fully support the moderators...and i thank you all too...

· Registered
348 Posts
I remember about a year ago, while on a different support website, the subject of other dp sites was brought up. Two were mentioned, this being one of them. The poster suggested not coming here because, to use his words, this place seemed "nasty"at times, with folks bickering and being rude. Me being one to avoid conflict, stayed away from here. It was not until recently that I gave it a shot and found out what a neat place this is. Well laid out, very active, very resourceful and supportve as well. I am pleased to see how the blow up last week was handled, for I was given a taste of what the other website poster was referring to (nasty). This can be a wonderful place for so many of us. I hope it stays as such. I know it will.
jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.