Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
i havent watched the whole video, but the lyrics r kinda chilling, like dude really try to kill himself and is now making a song about it, crazy

read 1 of the comments and its just sad

even tho we go through this hell, i dont think its worth it

the comment is below the video

edit: video is crazy as heck

This song has really hit home for me. My husband and I lost or daughter to suicide 7 months ago. Everyday I sit and think about my baby girl. I think about the last month of her life. What did I miss? Was she trying to tell me something and I just didn't listen. Did something happen and I didn't pay attention. Did I not talk to her enough...hug her enough? Laugh with her enough? Question get aboutwhat was happening I her life enough? Show her I care enough...love her enough?!!! I go crazy thinking about what I did to make her want to leave. She said good night and I love you too...went up to bed and was gone the next morning. No note no words of the pain my baby was obviously feeling. This song is the closest thing to What I imagine my daughter was feeling. It acc scares the shit out of me to think about how many kids and adults feel like they have no hope. That ending that beautiful life is the only way to make the pain go away. Most mornings I can barely get out of bed. I have no more tears left. My husband children and I hurt so bad and miss Krystine so much but we go on. For her and each other. I know I'm going on when everyone is just trying to listen to a song. Most won't careabout my story but I beg that if one person is reading this and thinking about taking their life just know that it does get better and there are people who love and care for you and can't imagine life without you in it. You can get help even if you have to scream at the top of your lungs to get someoneto listen. I'm a mother who lost her child. I would trade my life for hers in a second but I can't. I'm left here with the pain and questions. Please don't leave your mom or dad or family with that pain. Ask for help.

^^ comment from utube, pretty sad

·
Registered
877 Posts
He actually killed himself. Listening to this, knowing he was super succesfull and had everything a person could possibly wish for, gives me relief and peace.

People think if you create a good life you won't have any mental problems at all..

that is so DEAD WRONG....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts