Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'm not on here much, but when I am, I feel really bad for the new people when no one replies.

I'm too busy these days but when I sign in, I try.

My idea is if we followed Reddit and had a TL;DR a the bottom of posts (Too long didn't read) which is a quick summery, these would be a lot easier to answer..

Also people in these posts that aren't replied to is often because they write a block of text that's impossible to read, not lack of trying. I get it, as half way through reading them myself, i'm drained

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree but when you're in a panic that's when we, specially us newer people tend to jump on here seeking answers to bring some sort of comfort from the overwhelming hell and fear that we are feeling. Think of it kinda as a panic attack when you first get them you have no idea what the hell's going on all you know is you're scared and you think you're dying and it seems like the worst thing in the universe that could ever possibly happen well over time like you veterans you have learned to calm the Mind from such fear vs us new guys at still lacked the ability to calm ourselves. I know it's probably annoying to some degree but your guys's feedback is truly the only thing some of us have and a lot of times it's the only thing that keeps us going.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts