Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone , wow its been a real rollercoaster i havent checked this site because its very triggering but it was also a blessing sometimes to read some symptom i felt and knew i wasnt completly insane , ive been 8 9 months in my dp episodes , it happened after i quited some medication and my brain broke lol , well sometimes its completly gone there are times when it doesnt bother me at all snd i feel fine , distracted with myself but lately i havent slept well because all the virus shit changed my whole rutine and i wqs feeling so good doing sports socializing and i completly forgot about it , when i wss st the beach it wss good , of course u ha dsome horrible horrible days , but yes i am guessing its bot a linear process? Because it sometime scomed back and its very strong its not as strong as it wss before its just an annoying thought thats persistent that makes me question my experience and my conciousness and i just want to forget about it and soemtimes i can get distracted , but simetimes its hard , never as it ess in the beggining i think its way more managable now .
So now i wish someone cab answer this questions , someone who is alittle better or alreqdy webt into this once snd recovered , i feel like this reslization of my own conciousness its too damn reveling and i will keep being reminded how im inside my body (lol sounds insane but im sure everyone understands) i have forgoten about it when im hapoy and relaxed , and i know its a process but im afraid this will be the case and whenever i remind this is a little scary , i widh i could forget this feeling and move on , but i think once i recover i will think its not that important , becausse ive felt to the point i think its not important , i hope it was not that confusing and that someone replies to me because ny posts never seem to get replies lol .

·
Administrator
232 Posts
Hey Pablopizah,

I had to check to be sure, but your previous posts did get replied to, perhaps you would like to check them out as well, because some nice advice and support were directed your way. Perhaps that would make you a bit less alone in this.

Best,

Ana

1 - 2 of 2 Posts