Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been paying attention to dpselfhelp for years off and on and pretty much since it’s infancy. I signed up a time or two n lost my info and could not get help retrieving it so here I am once again as a first time poster. Why so long to post you ask? Because finally something real and promising has come about to help this disorder but for whatever reason the discussion has completely ended and I am not sure why???? There are suffers that had either contemplated trying the Stellate ganglion block and/ or some who have actually tried it with mixed results. For some reason this discussion ended with out certainty that the block would not work. Some that say they had it either disappeared or only posted a few times after. I would like to get this discussion going once again as it is hypothesized that this shot will help those with dp if it is an anxiety based dp. I am only guessing that those who had it and did not respond well were individuals who did not have the anxiety driven form of dp.. But that is only a guess.. We are all here to help each other and I would very much appreciate those who have had the shot to begin this discussion again to sort this out. Sincerely yours, 35 years and counting..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome back to the site, Zeenabop!

I will bring your concern to the attention of the the moderator/administration staff here on Dpselfhelp regarding the posts and retrieval of your past account. We certainly try to make it habit to check on here daily. So, I hope we have responded to your post (as well as other posts) promptly.

You are welcome to discuss treatments freely on this forum. We encourage it.

Hope you have a great day and we are happy to have you here!

- Amina

·
Registered
93 Posts
Zeenabop,

I am going to relay this message to you,

If you would like we can certainly try to recover your old account, but we will need to know your old username. The problem is, we will have to approve three posts before you can private message. So, it is possible, but might take some time.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help,

- Amina

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s ok I will just use this user name.. It seemed I was also having a issue getting a new user name so I gave up.. This one is working fine now and as far as It can remember this is my first ever communication or post.. So what you are saying is my post above will be approved but I need 3 post and responses to private message? But I can see responses to my public post right? I mean the one I posted about the Stellate Ganglion Block (above) Is that approved to be on the site so people can answer? I don’t think I ever actually got this far before ..

·
Administrator
985 Posts
If a message is approved, it's public. You need 3 approved posts to post freely. This is mostly to screen out spammers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So was my above post approved and is it public? And are these messages we are sending back n forth part of the public post??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts