I think Stanley Hilton is trying to join his niece Paris on the list of "The Biggest Jokes in America." These conspiracy theories are great ways of making money for someone like him who has enough credentials to pretend to sound legitimate.
Tupac is still alive also.
Also, if you want to plan a self-attack, you don't go flying planes into the WORLD TRADE Center. Good way to ruin your economy. Maybe the Empire State Building or Chrysler Building.
Yup, conspiracy theories like this are absolutely ludicrous. I am not a conspiracy theorist at all. I'll listen to an idea, but when it makes absolutely no sense, I can smell it a mile off.
I just read an article in Scientific American Mind. It talked about belief in conspiracies. Very interesting.
Simply put, "Conspiracy theories offer attractively simple explanations for a chaotic world. So we must be careful about what to believe."
I highly recommend the article. I think you can read it for free as this is an inaugural issue... http://www.sciammind.com
... See the article Secret Powers EVERYWHERE
. The internet is a particularly fertile ground for spreading conspiracy theories.
When we feel powerless we try to make sense out of horrendous events in the easiest manner possible.
"Experience shows that many conspiracies are made, but few succeed." wrote Niccolo Machiavelli, the famous theoretician of power, in his classic 1532 book The Prince
"How to create a conspiracy:
1. Doubt that anything in the world happens by chance, especially when it comes to disaster. Dismiss out of hand any existing explanation of an extreme event.
2. Take seemingly unrelated events, omens, or statements and give them new meaning.
3. Name an enemy
4. Expose evil intentions, the more common the better [this is common in anti-semitism/racism]
5. Discredit authorities, politicians and officials as stupid or as being paid by the enemy.
6. Establish a club of perpertrators and cite it as proof of your thoery.
7. Shield yourself from detractors and declare them to be wrong or in the pay of the enemy.
8. Issue warnings of looming evil acts by the conspiracy and stress to take need against them.
9. Call for people to be alert, for more helpers and for financial contributions."