Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grab the digital camera, get off your butt, bare your soul, and take some pictures of your bookshelves/ book piles!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
LC ! What a great idea. I recycle most of my books so I don't have anything like the great collection you have. I do hope some other people do this.

Servo! Show us your Berenstein Bear books. Come on!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is this 'as is', 'warts and all', or can I clear out all the Berenstain Bears and Goosebumps books first?
Dude, that's my childhood right there. I have read every Berenstein Bears book, and I had the first 40 Goosebumps books. That is literature at it's absolute finest.

I'll post a picture of my bookshelf...It's rather mundane.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tom Servo, this is strictly "as is:" otherwise it wouldn't be baring your soul ;) !

Mr. NArcotic, I see we share one book in common.

·
Former Moderator
1,273 Posts
This is a great thread. Good idea, you little Croc you. I'll post mine as soon as possible.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
reticent said:
I'll post DVDs if thats cool.
"Post a picture of any flat surface that contains anything that could be sent via media mail."

Your music collection, sbrotha?

·
Former Moderator
1,273 Posts
I should post my music collection. You'd all gasp and bow down before the awesomeness of my impeccable collection. (That is, by the way, the first time in history that i've ever used the word "awesomeness").

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I'll do one of my books. They aren't on shelves though, they are on the floor. Some of them are very clever looking. Those are the ones that look decidedly unread.

·
Registered
224 Posts
terri* said:
Servo! Show us your Berenstein Bear books. Come on!
I guess you'll be wanting to see my Goosebumps as well? Ew, that didn't sound good.

Oh, and Pure N. and mrmole, I have to admit that I like those things too. I read them to my daughter, and I think I liked them as much as she did. Oh, except for that stupid "Go Eat Worms!" That kid would have been weird even in THIS board.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts