Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Post a pic

7K views 115 replies 14 participants last post by  Psyborg 
#1 ·
Post a picture of yourself. That way we all know a little bit more of who we are talking to. Plus, I really like looking at pictures.

If you need help loading pics, let me know and I'll try and help.

I just really like to see pics. Also, send pics of the place you live. I've never been outside the USA, I would love to see England, Australia, and many other places where people live. Even places in the USA. I've never been to Ohio. I would like to see pictures and I bet other people would like to see pictures too. 8)

G
#29 ·
Downtown Dallas. This is where I live.

Home of the Dallas Cowboys. I used to go here alot and sit right by the sidelines when my high school would play football playoff games here.

Exact spot where JFK was shot

#33 ·
The last time I went to Dallas, it was very pretty with the building and such but they were doing constrution on the highway and we got lost. It was horrible. Plus Texas drivers are the worest I have seen. (nothing against you Narcotic :wink: ) But we we were lost for an hour!! I would love to go there again, as long as they weren't do any constrution...... :roll: It is very nice down there.

#39 ·
everybody has such a beatuiful city. Oklahoma isn't very pretty. But I'll try and get a good pic and post it.

Tidal, you are very pretty!!!! I really like that tattoo too. Did it hurt? I really want a tattoo of a purple rose with my daughters name underneath...Alexandria

I'm so glad people are posting pics. I like looking at them. :D They are so pretty. Expecally the beach. I wish I could see the beach. I bet you had so much fun growing up there, huh? :wink:

G
#40 ·
Hey Misty,

Thanks for the compliment=) And yes, that tattoo on my upper back hurt a bit since it was on the spine but I have 6 other ones that were not as bad. I get a rush of energy just thinking about one. Watch out, once you get one you'll get addicted and will keep on going back! =) I have to ease a bit on them now since I'm in grad school and I don't know if many schools will be interested in hiring a professor covered in tattoos from head to toe.

I love looking at the pictures as well. It's such a great distraction. I have a great view of Manhattan from my window that I'll try to post.

G
#41 ·
Tidal, you're such a cutie! And oh, my - you have tatoos?????

(I've got one too, by the way, lol) I knew we had alot in common (actually, I look like an OLD version of your slightly goth/punk self, lol)

L,
J
p.s. if you're concerned about being a professor with tatoos, imagine being a psychoanalyst with one, lol

G
#43 ·
What the hell? You can't see the pictures I posted. What is up with that? I could see them yesterday. Yours aren't appearing either Gimpy...I went to Knoxville this past summer and toured the town for a day. I saw Neyland Stadium. it was kind of dissappointing though because you couldn't see inside the stadium. Yeah, I hope that the Vols woop up on the Aggies. I saw the Aggies upset Oklahoma a few years ago and the fans there are some of the weirdest in college football.

#50 ·
Hey Sleepingbeauty, which Island is that? My real mom lived in Kauai. I think, I'll have to ask again excacally where she lived but I know it was the second to last Island. :wink: I wish I could go there to visit. My mom said it was really pretty. She also said they speak Pigon...can you speak it? Don't know much about it so if I sound stupid, sorry. :?

I'll try and get a pic of OKC up. Here is a pic of the lake near by that I took with my daughter. (she is wearing a grass skirt, I don't know why...she descided to wear it for the picture)

#51 ·
HO WOT CUZ YAH I SPEAK PIDGEON WHY BADDAH YOU? BUMBYE I COME YO HOUSE GIVE YOU FALSE CRACKS LADDAT!

hi my name is sleepingbeauty and im a tida. :oops:

i wish i lived on kauai its so beautiful there. sighhhh :(

no i live in kona on the big island. real name is moku o keawe but westerners cant say that so its just called the big island cause its the biggest in the chain. i live on the 'gold coast' also known as little LA. if you like hawaii and you dont want to leave convinience and urban sprawl behind, this is where you come. our favorite hangout spots are kmart and walmart. i kid you not. if you go there at night you will see teenagers that dress up just to go hang out there. there are boys that breakdance in the car stereo isle. my dad has a koi pond and i went to walmart recently to buy a kids microscope so we could look at the little critters in the pond water, and the closest thing i found to it in the toy section was a pint sized mcflurry machine. i almost cried.

going outside my door is depressing. hawaii is definately not what it used to be. :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.