Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God, just give me hope. Something. Ive lost my connection with everything. All i feel is fear. The world feels dark and horrible and a million miles away from me. I feel physically ill. I want to go to the hospital but I know they wont do anything. Nothing helps. I feel like Ive been on acid for 5 years. Please just give me some hope.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi luluinthefog.
There is always hope. Even during tge darkest days. There ARE ups and downs, even if they are hard to notice. And if "ups" exist, then there IS possubility to cure completely!
I understand you, I can feel your pain. I know what severe derealization is. I know what constant fear is. And lost of connection. It is harsh. But we will get thriugh this. We will get out of it stronger and happier than before.
It is nothing more than tired brain and high levels of anxiety. Though it is hard to believe. Brain chemistry. Hormones. Etc. It is fixable.
World is still beautiful. It is only our perception that changed. Just stay strong and keep going. I can feel your pain and desperation. You can overcome it. You are strong!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts