Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm really desperate and I have suicidal thoughts I have had dpdr for the last 10 years from an overdose on 2 edibles it wasn't as strong in the beginning but the intensity of it got worse over time can somebody please help me with advice I seriously can't take these symptoms anymore my mom keeps telling me to pray but nothing works not meds not therapy nothing I feel like I'm going batshit crazy none of my other family members understand the intensity of it either.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi I had a similar experience happen to me with weed 7 years ago. I smoked too much out of a bong and my life has been fucked since. I have derealzation/depersonalization episodes every day of my life..it’s so terrible dealing with. chat me if you’d like to talk about it im here for you

· Registered
31 Posts
Anything you vaguely enjoy, even if you feel not super able to - focus on that. If you feel safe watching a particular TV show or doing a craft, even if it doesn't GET RID of the dp/dr, do that thing as much as possible and acknowledge to yourself "I am safe". If you haven't already, try to get your hormones checked. There are also different therapies to try, like somatic experiencing, neurofeedback, touch-related therapies, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts