Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
My boyfriends family has been treating me horribly because of my dp dr they been very abusive emotionly ive been called lazy ugly and ect and they convinced my bf not to be with me because im not progressing in life but its not that im not i litterly cant get out of bed!!:( befor all this i worked evrey single day and fulltime never been lazy intill i got sick with dp my bf still smokes so they just call me crazy! And mental and yell at me telling me its not real making me to have more panic attacks. They yelled at me today to leave and i just cant take this abuse anymore ! im only 23 im a young GIrl who made a horrible mistake by smoking weed.
i can barly do anything but lay and breath i would never ask u guys but your all i have for support if anyone can help me please msg me i just have no where to go but the streets im so embaressed to even post this crap but i have noone but this site . So please if anyone can help plesse im disgusted with my self for doing this please dont juge me

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried calling all day there all full! I just feel so hopeless! Idk why this is happening i even called churches they have nothing ! I cant even belive my life is thiss bad!!:(

·
Registered
978 Posts
i'd love to help, i just dunno how... just giving? i know that won't sort it out right now, i hope someone can help you that's local soon, x

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'll hit up a few friends I have in Cali and see if they won't be able to help you.

Pretty broke at the moment myself so I wouldn't be able to send dough.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you so much evreyone for caring im in tears litterly how u guys r starngers and my own family and friends i know here completely left me homless i dident get much sleep i stayed up most the night next to a 247 fastfood place but im near a liabry so i can charge my phone but i only have 20 dollers but im saving for food but im also trying to save up for a hotel so i can atleast shower for a day i maid a paypal account u guys dont half to send aythiNH but i just need somewhere to stay for a night anything will help even a doller i dident realise how expensive a motel six was its crazy but ya well thank u guys for being here for me and caring please keep your prayers going i apperciate any help.if you wanna help private msg me ill give u my paypal thankyou!

·
Registered
978 Posts
where are you staying tonight?

what is the actually plan? even a motel for one night, i know it's what you need for a day, but like, is there advice you can get in America / Legal aid or can you even go to your parents?

How much is a motel?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well pretty much trying to save up intill the shelers have room they are a week full so thats all i have for now but just savin up for a motel for a shower thats all i have for now... And motels are so expensive there like alomst 100 dollers a night so ibknow thas not possible for me right now so i feel so stuck but still have faith im praying for a miracle

·
Registered
49 Posts
Okay well msg me anything helps at this point im thanking god for having a breakfast this morning a doller towards me saving would be great not asking for any crazy ammount just need to get enough for the cheapest hotel for tonight so im not staying outside again. And for evreyone who just gave me 2 bucks idc im still so thankful for u godbless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts