Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been dealing with dp/dr for about 1.5 year. The first 5 months i started exercising and it did a really good job. But then i suffered a panic attak last summer and started to feel dizzy lightheaded, feelin like i was going to fall when i walk, but never did. This dizziness and lightheadedness lasted for about 2 and a half months. During this time i was freaking out about a brain tumor. Well the dizziness and headaches went away after the summer. Then i started panicking about schitzophrenia during fall, winter and spring. Well this thought got away too. Just when i started to think imma get better, at the exact days like last summer, i start to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Now im panicking about a brain tumor again. Went to a neurologist, he did me some simple tests, like holding my arms up touching my nose i dont really know what kind of tests they were. He said im fine just anxious. I also have problems with my sinuses, i have a deviated septum. Could this be causing my headaches, dizziness? Im really freaking out about a brain tumor. Does anybody have these symptomps?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Headaches - can be caused by muscle tension due to anxiety, you probably clench your jaw a lot unconsciously, also neck muscles

Dizziness - also can be caused by anxiety, probably due to hyperventilation, or muscle tension causing you to breathe improperly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts